- February 1, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Blog, Upholstery Cleaner
There lives among us people who can smell everything, anything. They can tell if the person in front of them in traffic is smoking a cigarette or if a cat once lived in the house for sale that they are viewing. These people will inevitably come to your hotel and you want to make sure they have nothing to sniff at. If you have rooms that used to be smoking rooms, but are being converted to nonsmoking or were converted, but unsuccessfully, or pet rooms that regularly undergo pet odor treatment, you know what we are talking about. One whiff of smoke wafting off a curtain or upholstered chair and you’ll have an unhappy guest on the phone, at your front desk, or putting their complaints on social media. Because you expect the highest class of guests to frequent your hotel or restaurant, you need to work hard to exceed their expectations, or in this case, let us exceed their and your expectations. We provide commercial upholstery cleaning, fabric cleaning, and drape cleaning that will keep your hospitality facility looking and smelling fresh.
- We always treat the fabrics we clean with the utmost care and we use the latest, state-of-the-art techniques.
- Our cleaning technicians are trained by IICRC.
- We assess the odor or stain problem and the material we are working with to decide if gentle steam extraction or dry cleaning methods is the most appropriate.
- One great advantage of our methods is that the room is able to be returned to service quickly.
- Our methods are also chosen to minimize the possibility of mold or mildew growth.
- Whether your facility is small or large, we can scale our services to fit your needs.
- Properly cleaning your upholstered furniture and drapes will prolong their lives and keep them looking their best for your guests and customers.
- Using the steam extraction method to clean drapes leaves drapes looking crisp and clean and smelling fresh.
- Additionally, when speaking of upholstered furniture, everything from dust mites to dander will find its way deep into the couch, chair or even the drapes and steam extraction is the best way to remove these offenders.
- Because Odors cling to fabrics with the stubbornness of a bulldog, cleaning drapes and upholstery is an essential part of odor control. Odor particles embed themselves in the fibers of fabric and need to have the correct detergents used to get them out, but not damage the fibers. The best way to enact odor control and get these items as clean as possible is to use steam extraction that uses suction to pull the steam, the detergent and the dirt and odor particles out of the fabric.
Pet and Odor Conversion
- When you are dealing with a room that has been smoked in or had pet odors, you can call Classic Commercial Services and leave the work to us.
- We have state-of-the-art techniques that remove the odor particles and leave the room smelling great.
- In former days, smoke smells meant that you would have to replace much of the interior of the room to truly be rid of the tobacco smell.
- Pet smells are repugnant and can be a sign that dangerous microbes are growing in the in carpet or bedding.
- We can clean the room, remove the odors, and leave it ready for guests.
Don’t give your guests or customers an opening to find anything wrong with your hotel or restaurant because of a smell, or dirty upholstery or drapes. Call Classic Commercial Services in Atlanta today and get a free estimate and demonstration of our services. We are sure you’ll love the amazing cleaning services we offer.